DUAL HANDSETS 1 TRANSCEIVER AMPLIFIED SPEAKER
Part Number: ABP-HEAS-3
|DUAL HANDSETS ONE TRANSCEIVER AMPLIFIED SPEAKER FOR|
AN/PSC-5, AN/PSC-5D, MBMMR, AN/PRC-117F, AN/PRC-150, AN/PRC-138,
AN/PRC-148 MBITR, AN/PRC-113, LST-5, AN/PRC-119 SINCGARS,
SINCGARS ASIP, AN/URC-200, KY57/99, SUNBURST AND OTHERS
Part number: ABP-HEAS-3
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Allows for dual position monitoring of a single Transceiver.
- Field proven, reliable and robust unit that monitors the received audio of Tactical Transceivers and
Encryption units to include AN/PSC-5, AN/PSC-5D, MBMMR, AN/PRC-117F, AN/PRC-150, AN/PRC-138,
AN/PRC-148 MBITR, AN/PRC-113, LST-5, AN/PRC-119 SINCGARS, SINCGARS ASIP, AN/URC-200, KY57/99,
Sunburst and many others.
- Radio or audio monitoring in HMMWV, vehicular applications, portable/transportable communication cases,
communication systems, fixed installations and command posts.
- Connects to the standard 5-pin or 6-pin Handset/Headset receptacle located on most Transceivers and Encryption units.
- Quick-disconnect receptacles allow the user to connect the Amplified Speaker to a Transceiver/Encryption unit and DC
power source on the fly and be operational in a flash.
- Local or remote monitoring of Tactical Transceiver received audio up to 1,000 feet (remote radio key and transmit/receive audio).
- Command Post, TOC, shelter, vehicle, aircraft, shipboard, communication rack and Jerk-And-Run applications.
- 5 Watts of clear, crisp audio overcomes noisy environment and provides the user with
consistent audio clarity at only 0.5% Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)!
- Special Automatic Level Control (ALC) insures constant audio level at the speaker
regardless to the level of the received audio from the transceiver/encryption unit.
- Two standard military handsets/headsets (H-250/U or similar type) can be connected to the Amplified Speaker.
- The handsets/headsets are fully functional with or without DC power to the Amplified Speaker.
- Volume control for speaker loudness and a separate volume control for the handset/headset.
- Automatic speaker muting when Handset/Headset PTT is keyed.
- The speaker has two separate power switches for speaker and handsets/headsets.
- Swivel mounting bracket and two threaded mounting sockets allow for quick vehicular installation.
- Super high efficiency audio amplifier reduces the DC power consumption by up to 50%.
- Compatible with all standard military transceivers and encryption units that use standard H-250/U
military handset or standard headset.
- 9 to 36 VDC. Alternate Power Source compatible.
- Indicates DC power. Night Vision Goggles (NVG) compatible.
- Audio input: 1.6 VRMS nominal.
- Audio band pass: 300 Hz to 3,000 Hz minimum.
- Protected against DC power reverse polarity, voltage spike/voltage surge to 600V per MIL-STD1275,
over-current, short circuit and over-temperature.
- EMI/RFI filtering. Shielded aluminum enclosure.
- Wide range of DC power input: 9 to 36 VDC to include 12VDC, 24VDC, 28VDC, standard military
batteries, vehicle power, aircraft DC power, shipboard DC power, ABP power supplies and DC/DC
converters. Alternate Power Source compatible.
- Water proof/sand proof/dust proof.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +70°C
- Size: 5.75" H x 4.25" W x 2.9" D (71 cu. in.) Easily fits inside the user's Rucksack.
- Weight: 2 lbs. 7oz
- Adjustable mounting bracket.
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
- 3 Years warranty.
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: email@example.com