ONE AN/PRC-117G INTEGRATED COMMUNICATIONS CASE
Part Number: ABP-ITPC-2G
|INTEGRATED POWER/VOICE/DATA CASE|
FOR AN/PRC-117G AND RF-7800M-MP
WIDEBAND MULTIBAND MULTIMISSION
TRANSCEIVER & HANDSET ARE NOT INCLUDED (G.F.E.)
Part number: ABP-ITPC-2G
Each unit includes one Uninterruptible Power Supply, one Rechargeable Battery, one High Efficiency
Amplified Speaker, Cables (AC, DC and Audio), one Operation/Maintenance manual.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Integrated, self-contained power/voice/data case for AN/PRC-117G or RF-7800M-MP transceiver in vehicle convoy, Command Post, TOC, shelter, HMMWV, military & civilian vehicles, aircraft, shipboard, portable applications.
- Uninterruptible power system case that operates from a worldwide 85-265VAC / 47-440Hz AC power source or 9-36VDC DC power source to include AC or DC aircraft power, HMMWV, AC generator and vehicle battery.
- Powers the transceiver during Fly Away missions, training and exercise.
- Eliminates extensive and expensive battery replacement (Savings of $10,000 to $20,000 a year in wasted batteries). Conserves batteries for critical missions.
- Worldwide AC input with continuous operation from 85VAC to 270VAC, 47-440Hz to include 115VAC / 230VAC, AC power in all foreign countries, AC aircraft power, AC generator and DC to AC Inverters. Not limited to 95VAC. See KEY FEATURES..
- Wide DC input range of 9 to 36VDC to include 12VDC, 24VDC, 28VDC aircraft power, HMMWV and DC generators. Not limited to 11VDC. See KEY FEATURES..
- Supplies 26.5VDC / 5.25Amp (7 Amp peak) to the transceiver.
- ZERO WAIT SWITCHING™. Instantaneous automatic switch-over to the rechargeable backup battery during AC or DC power failure. 1 Rechargeable battery is included.
- Automatic battery charging while operating the transceiver from AC or DC power source.
- Fully operational with or without the battery.
- The transceiver is securely mounted on a Jerk-And-Run mount. No tools are needed.
- A 5 Watts High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™ with special Automatic Level Control (ALC) is included for local or remote operation.
- Operator safety feature prevents the use of incompatible battery. See KEY FEATURES..
- Separate AC and DC cables for user safety. See KEY FEATURES..
- Auxiliary 26VDC/1A output to power amplified speaker and encryption equipment.
- Storage space for Speaker, cables and G.F.E. Transceiver, Laptop Computer, Handset, Antennas, KY-99 and KY-57.
- Space age robust composite case with quick lock latches and internal gasket is water/air tight and sand/dust-proof.
- EMI/RFI protection. Designed to meet MIL-STD 1275, 461, 462, 810 and TEMPEST.
- 3 Night Vision Goggles (NVG) compatible indicator lights: AC, DC, fully charged battery.
- Fully automatic. No user intervention or setup is required! No switches to push or turn.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +71°C to match the transceiver operating specifications.
- Small size: 19.25"L x 15.3"W x 7.5"H.
- Weighs 11 lbs (without Transceiver and battery pack).
- 3 Years warranty. Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: email@example.com