DC POWER ADAPTER
Part Numbers: ABP-PA-1 & ABP-PA/BT-1 (Uninterruptible)
|DC POWER ADAPTER FOR AN/PSC-5, AN/PSC-5D,|
MBMMR, AN/PRC-117F, AN/PRC-150, AN/PRC-138,
AN/PRC-113, AN/URC-200, RF-5000, MXF-400
Part number: ABP-PA-1 Power adapter without battery
Part number: ABP-PA/BT-1 - Uninterruptible power adapter with 24V rechargeable battery
Each ABP-PA/BT-1 unit includes one 24V/2AH rechargeable battery.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Allows connection of an external 24VDC/28VDC nominal power to the AN/PSC-5, AN/PSC-5D,
MBMMR, AN/PRC-117F, AN/PRC-138, AN/PRC-150, AN/PRC-113, AN/URC-200, MXF-400 Series
and RF-5000 Series transceivers (HYP function).
- Uninterruptible DC power source for the transceiver (ABP-PA/BT-1 unit).
- Accommodates Jerk-And-Run applications, command post, TOC, shelter, vehicle, aircraft and
communication rack installations.
- Small, lightweight, rugged adapter that latches to the transceiver in the same manner as the standard battery box.
- Accepts 24VDC/28VDC nominal power from an external DC power source.
- Provides conditioned and filtered 24VDC/28VDC nominal power to the transceiver via multi-stage,
bi-directional EMI/RFI filters and a transient voltage surge protection.
- Supplies uninterruptible DC power to the transceiver with instantaneous automatic switch-over to the
internal 24V/2AH rechargeable backup battery during DC power failure (ABP-PA/BT-1 unit).
- Automatic battery charging while operating the transceiver (ABP-PDA/BT-1 unit).
- Over-voltage and reverse polarity protection.
- Over-current and short circuit protection with self-resettable fuse.
- Up to 4 transceivers can be daisy chained together via the 24VDC/28VDC OUTPUT receptacle.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +70°C .
- Size: 9.125" x 4.25" x 2.86" (20% smaller than the standard battery box).
- Weight: 1.9 lbs without the battery. 4.5 lbs with the battery.
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
- 3 Years warranty.
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: email@example.com