INTEGRATED MULTI-BAND & SATCOM CASE 125W
(RAPID DEPLOYMENT SATCOM SYSTEM & PORTABLE SATCOM ON-THE-MOVE)
Part Number: ABP-ITPC-4/2-MB
|INTEGRATED MULTI-BAND & SATCOM CASE 125W|
(RAPID DEPLOYMENT SATCOM SYSTEM
& PORTABLE SATCOM ON-THE-MOVE)
FOR 2 EACH AN/PRC 117F, AN/PSC 5,
Transceiver, antenna and handset
are sold separately or G.F.E.
Part number: ABP-ITPC-4/2-MB (with 125 Watts Multi-Band power amplifier)
Each unit includes one 125 Watts Multi-Band power amplifier, Uninterruptible Power System, 2 Uninterruptible
Power Supply, Two 24V/2AH Rechargeable Battery Pack, two High Efficiency Amplified Speaker,
Cables (AC, DC, Audio and spares) and one Operation/Maintenance manual.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Part number: AN/PRC-117F Multiband, Multimission Manpack Radio COMSEC.
Including: one handset, one LOS antenna and one operation manual.
- Part number: ABP-ANT-55 Miniature foldable, High gain SATCOM antenna.
200W CW. Including: 6 feet coax cable and storage/carry case. Weighs 3.1 lbs. Can
be stowed inside the ABP ISC-50 or ABP-ISC-100 case.
- Part number: ABP-ANT-11 Foldable, High gain SATCOM antenna.
200W CW. Including: 12 feet coax cable and storage/carry case. Withstands wind loading of 80 MPH.
- Part number: ABP-ANT-90 Foldable, “X WING” SATCOM-On-The-Move antenna. Magnetic mount. SATCOM & LOS.
- Part number: ABP-ANT-86 Omni directional SATCOM-On-The-Move antenna. Fixed mount. 200W CW.
- Part number: ABP-BT-24V/1.9AH-1 24V/2AH SLA rechargeable battery pack. NSN: 6140-01-493-8357.
- Part number: ABP-DATA-TR-1 Reversible Data/Accessories connector option for AN/PRC-117F.
- Part number: ABP-ISC-INV Uninterruptible 115VAC/60Hz output option for any laptop computer.
- Part number: ABP-ISC-DCX DC output option for laptop computer (specify laptop brand & model).
- Part number: ABP-DCC-SLV-2 External DC input cable with slave HMMWV connector. 10 Feet long.
- Rapid Deployment, Portable SATCOM On-The-Move.
- Integrated, Enroute SATCOM communication case with 30-512MHz, 125W Multi-Band amplifier for 2 each AN/PRC 117F, AN/PSC 5, AN/PSC-5D, MBMMR, in vehicle convoy, Command Post, TOC, shelter, HMMWV, military & civilian vehicles, aircraft, shipboard, portable applications.
- Interoperable. Operates different transceiver types.
- Uninterruptible transceiver and amplifier operation from almost any AC power source worldwide (including aircraft power) or 9-36VDC power source (HMMWV and other vehicles). No need to remove components from case.
- Self-contained amplified power/voice/data case.
- Field proven, 125 Watts Multi-Band (30-512MHz) and SATCOM Power Amplifier (DAMA certified) is installed.
- Worldwide input power (including aircraft power): 85-270 VAC / 47-440 Hz or 9-36 VDC (Not limited to 18VDC).
- Uninterruptible power for transceiver and power amplifier.
- ZERO WAIT SWITCHING™: Instantaneous automatic switchover between external AC and DC power sources.
- 2 Transceiver operation from rechargeable backup battery (included) during AC or DC power failure.
- Automatic battery charging while operating the transceiver and speaker from AC or DC power source.
- Self-contained ready for operation! No need to remove components from case. No setup time is required!
- High Efficiency Amplified Speaker with special Automatic Level Control (ALC) is included for local/remote operation.
- Reversible Data/Accessory connector option for AN/PRC-117F (optional).
- DC or AC output for laptop computer (optional).
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C (-20°C to +60°C for power amplifier).
- Space age robust composite case with wheels, retractable handle, quick lock latches and internal gasket. Water/air tight and sand/dust proof.
- Small size: 24.8”L x 19.4”W x 13.9”H.
- Weighs 78 lbs (with 125W Multi-Band amplifier, battery and cables).
- Transceiver is mounted on a Jerk-And-Run mount.
- Storage space for Speaker, cables, Transceiver, Laptop Computer, handset and LOS / SATCOM antennas.
- Auxiliary 26VDC/1A output for external equipment.
- 3 Years warranty. Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org