COOL POWER DC to DC CONVERTER™
Part Number: ABP-36V/ADJ/20A
|COOL POWER DC to DC CONVERTER™.|
CONVERTS 28VDC OR 24VDC TO 12VDC UP TO 20A.
12VDC POWER SOURCE IN MILITARY VEHICLES.
Part number: ABP-36V/ADJ/20A - Standard output is 12VDC.
Each unit includes 1 Input/Output connector and 4 mounting screws.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- 12VDC / 20A power source onboard HMMWV and other military vehicles.
- Power source for 12V military transceivers (AN/PRC-117D, AN/PRC-119 SINCGARS SIP and ASIP,
commercial 12VDC Vehicular Converter-Com and Mobile radios.
- Power source for transceivers, laptop computers, printers, cell phones and other communication equipment.
- Converts 24VDC or 28VDC to 12VDC in Manpack applications.
- Power source in mobile communication suitcases.
- Portable power in battery powered equipment.
- Applications operating from a wide range of input voltage including 28VDC aircraft power.
- Applications requiring high power together with small size and low weight.
- High performance / high reliability applications.
- Industrial/Military systems.
- Ultra high efficiency of up to 98%.
- High power capability of up to 560 Watts (20A maximum).
- Wide input voltage: 9 to 36VDC (non-isolated step down conversion).
- Adjustable output: 7V to 28V (Input voltage must be higher than the output voltage).
- Input surge/transient protection up to 600V.
- Continuous output short circuit protection.
- No minimum load is required.
- Very low output ripple (8mVpp typ.)
- Optional Remote Shutdown capability.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C.
- EMI/RFI protection. Designed to meet MIL-STD 1275, 461, 462, 810 and TEMPEST.
- Water proof. Submersible to 3 feet (with special connectors and potting).
- Lightweight: 22oz.
- Small size: 4.5"L x 3.5"W x 2.1"H.
- Occupies only 33 cubic inches of space.
- Military/Industrial grade.
- 4 mounting holes.
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
- 3 Years warranty.
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org