INTEGRATED 4 TRANSCEIVERS 152 POWER SUPPLY CASE
Part Number: ABP-ITPC-4-152-50
|INTEGRATED POWER/VOICE/DATA CASE FOR|
1 AN/PRC-152 RADIO & 3 AN/PSC 5, AN/PSC-5D,
MBMMR, AN/PRC 117F, AN/PRC 150, AN/PRC 138,
AN/PSC-14 BGAN, AN/PRC 113, AN/URC 200, MXF 400 & RF-5000
SPEAKER ARE SOLD SEPARATELY OR G.F.E.
Part number: ABP-ITPC-4-152-50 (specify transceiver type)
Each unit includes 4ea. Uninterruptible Power Supplies, 3ea. 24V/2AH Rechargeable Battery Packs, Cables (AC and DC) and one Operation/Maintenance manual.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Part number: ABP-6N-HEAS-1
6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™ with special Automatic Level Control (ALC).
- Part number: ABP-6N-HEAS-2 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™ with Radio Selector.
- Part number: ABP-AS-DCC-2 10’ long DC cable for 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™.
- Part number: ABP-AS-AUC-1 10’ long Audio cable for 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™.
- Removable lid option.
- Part number: AN/PRC-117F Multi band, Multi mission Man pack Radio COMSEC. Including: one handset, one LOS antenna and one operation manual.
- AN/PRC-117G Manpack Radio, COMSEC is available. Each radio includes one handset and one operation manual.
- Part number: AN/PRC-150(C) Advanced Secured HF-SSB/VHF-FM Tactical Man pack Radio. Including: one handset, one antenna and one operation manual.
- Part number: AN/PRC-152 Multi band, Multi mission Handheld Radio COMSEC.
- SATCOM Antennas & Broad-Band Antennas:
ABP-ANT-55 Miniature foldable, High gain SATCOM antenna. 200W CW.
Including: 12 feet coax cable and storage/carry case. Weighs 3.1 lbs. Can be stowed inside the case.
ABP-ANT-11 Foldable, High gain SATCOM antenna. 200W CW. Including: 12 feet coax cable
and storage/carry case. Withstands wind loading of 80 MPH.
ABP-ANT-90 Foldable, “X WING” SATCOM-On-The-Move antenna. Magnetic mount. SATCOM & LOS.
ABP-ANT-86 Omnidirectional SATCOM-On-The-Move antenna. Fixed mount. 200W CW.
- Part number: ABP-AS-DCC-4 Y-Split Auxiliary 24VDC output cable to supply DC power for external Encryption Equipment (KY 57, KY 99 and others) and 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™.
- Part number: ABP-BT-24V/1.9AH-1 24V/2AH SLA rechargeable battery pack. NSN: 6140-01-493-8357.
- Part number: ABP-DATA-TR-1 Reversible Data/Accessories connector option for AN/PRC-117F and AN/PRC-150.
- Part number: ABP-DCC-SLV-2 External DC input cable with slave HMMWV connector. 10 Feet long.
- Other antennas and longer Coax cables are available. Contact ABP for more information.
- Integrated, self-contained power/voice/data case for 1 PRC-152 Radio & 3 AN/PSC 5, AN/PSC-5D, MBMMR, AN/PRC 117F, AN/PRC 150, AN/PSC-14 BGAN, AN/PRC 138, AN/PRC 113 AN/URC 200, MXF 400 & RF-5000 transceivers in vehicle convoy, CP, TOC, shelter, HMMWV, military & civilian vehicles, aircraft, shipboard, portable applications.
- Interoperable. Operates different transceiver types.
- Powers 4 transceivers during Fly Away/training/exercise.
- Uninterruptible transceiver operation from almost any AC power source worldwide (including aircraft power) or 9-36VDC power source (HMMWV and other vehicles).
- Eliminates extensive and expensive battery replacement.
- Worldwide input power (including aircraft power): 85-270 VAC / 47-440 Hz or 9-36 VDC.
- Uninterruptible 26.5VDC / 5.25Amp, 7A peak per radio.
- ZERO WAIT SWITCHING™. Instantaneous automatic switchover to the rechargeable backup battery during AC or DC power failure. 3 Batteries are included.
- Same battery capacity as BB 490/U battery at 1/2 the size and 3/4 weight! Install 2 Removable, replaceable internal battery packs for same capacity as BB 390A/U.
- Fully operational with or without the battery.
- 50 Watts Multi-Band, FH power amplification for 1 PRC-152 Handheld Radio.
- One operator. No user intervention or setup is required!
- Automatic battery charging while operating the transceiver and speaker from AC or DC power source.
- Optional 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™ with special Automatic Level Control (ALC) for local/remote operation of up to 6 transceivers.
- Reversible Data/Accessory connector option for AN/PRC-117F and AN/PRC-150 (optional).
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C.
- Space age robust composite case with wheels, retractable handle, quick lock latches and internal gasket. Water/air tight and sand/dust proof.
- Small size: 32.5"L x 20.5"W x 11.3"H.
- Weighs 86 lbs (With batteries. Without Transceivers).
- 4 Transceivers are mounted on a Jerk-And-Run mount.
- Storage space for Speaker, cables, G.F.E. Transceiver, Laptop Computers, handset and antennas.
- EMI/RFI and Shock/Vibration protection.
- 3 Auxiliary 26VDC/1A outputs for external equipment.
- 3 Years warranty. Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: email@example.com