UNIVERSAL LAPTOP POWER KIT
(DC & BA-5590 BATTERY)
Part Number: ABP-INV-24/250AF
|SUPPLIES 115VAC POWER TO ANY LAPTOP|
COMPUTER FROM 24VDC POWER
SOURCE OR BA-5590 BATTERY.
Part number: ABP-INV-24/250AF
Supplies 115 VAC / 60 Hz Power to any Laptop Computer from 24VDC power source or BA-5590 / BB-390 / BB-490 / BB-590 / BB-2590 Battery.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- BA-5590 mating connector termination.
- HMMWV NATO Slave connector termination.
- Operation of a Laptop computer in HMMWV, Military vehicles, vehicular applications, field
applications, portable communication cases, command post, TOC, shelter, aircraft and communication rack.
- Operate the Laptop computer in the field and charge its internal battery for extended use.
- Operate printer in field applications.
- Operates from a BA-5590, BB-390, BB-490, BB-590 or BB-2590 battery in the field.
(Specify BA-5590 mating connector termination).
- Operates from a HMMWV and other military vehicles, boat or aircraft. (Specify HMMWV
NATO Slave connector termination as needed).
- Operates from 20 to 30VDC (24VDC nominal).
- Provides safe 115VAC / 60Hz up to 225 Watts power for the computer or printer by
protecting them from spikes and power surges that may occur in a DC power electrical system.
- Protected against short circuit, over-voltage, over-temperature and low input voltage.
- Input noise filter.
- Meets the requirements of AFI 11-202V3 for operation during all phases of flight on all rotary
wing and all fixed wing US Air Force aircraft.
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +40°C.
- Size: 8.5" L x 4.5" W x 1.5" H
- Weight: 43 oz
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS)
- 3 Years warranty.
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org