UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER UNIT
Part Number: ABP-AC/DC/BT-TR-4A
|UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER UNIT|
FOR TOCNET OR OTHERS
Part number: ABP-AC/DC/BT-TR-4A
Each unit includes two 24V/2AH rechargeable battery packs (part number ABP-BT-24V/1.9AH-1,
NSN 6140-01-493-8357), one AC input cable (part number ABP-ACC-TR-1, NSN 5995-01-493-8358),
one DC input cable (part number ABP-DCC-TR-1, NSN 5995-01-493-8359) and one
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Uninterruptible power supply for an external device (TOCNET or other) that requires 24VDC/28VDC
nominal up to 5.25A, 7A peak in vehicle convoy, Command Post, TOC, shelter, HMMWV, military & civilian
vehicles, aircraft, shipboard and portable applications.
- Powers external device during training/exercise.
- External device operation from almost any AC power source worldwide (including aircraft or generator power)
or 9-36VDC power source (HMMWV and other vehicles).
- Eliminates extensive and expensive battery replacement.
- Conserves batteries for critical missions.
- Worldwide input power (including aircraft power): 85-270 VAC / 47-440 Hz or 9-36 VDC.
- Supplies conditioned 26.5VDC / 5.25Amp, 7A peak to external device (TOCNET or other).
- ZERO WAIT SWITCHING™. Instantaneous, automatic switchover to the rechargeable backup
battery during AC or DC power failure.
- Highest level of uninterruptible power w/battery backup.
- Eliminates long reboot time of TOCNET or external device due to power interruption.
- Same battery capacity as BB 390A/U.
- Small size.
- Weighs only 3.75 lbs (without the battery packs).
- No user intervention or setup is required!
- Automatic battery charging while operating the external device from an AC or DC power source.
- Can operate with two internal batteries, one internal battery or without batteries.
- Easy access to rechargeable batteries without tools.
- Operating temperature: --40°C to +70°C.
- Robust, water submersible, sand/dust-proof.
- Modular design that allows for rapid parts replacement and future upgrade.
- Protected against short circuit, current limiting, over-voltage and over-temperature.
- EMI/RFI protection. Designed to meet MIL-STD 1275, 461, 462, 810 and TEMPEST.
- Local and remote operating status: Night Vision Goggles compatible AC, DC and BATTERY
GOOD self test lights, remote relay contacts and TTL logic.
- 3 Years warranty. Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org