UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY TRANSCEIVER POWER UNIT
FOR RF-5800R-RC Remote Control Units & RF-5800V-MP Narrow Body Transceiver
Part Number: ABP-AC/DC-VMP-1
|UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY TRANSCEIVER|
POWER UNIT FOR REMOTE CONTROL UNITS,
RF-5800-RC & RF-5800V-MP
Part number: ABP-AC/DC-VMP-1
Each unit includes one Uninterruptible Power Supply, Transceiver Power Unit, one AC input
cable, one DC input cable and one Operation/Maintenance manual.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Uninterruptible power supply for Remote Control Units, RF-5800R-RC and RF-5800V-MP narrow body transceiver
in vehicle convoy, Command Post, TOC, shelter, HMMWV, military & civilian vehicles, aircraft, shipboard and
- Powers the transceiver/remote control unit during training/exercise.
- Transceiver/remote control unit operation from almost any AC power source worldwide (including aircraft
or generator power) or 9-36VDC power source (HMMWV and other vehicles).
- Eliminates extensive and expensive battery replacement.
- Conserves batteries for critical missions.
- Worldwide input power (including aircraft power): 85-270 VAC / 47-440 Hz or 9-36 VDC.
- Supplies 26.5VDC / 3Amp, 3.5A peak to the transceiver/remote control unit.
- ZERO WAIT SWITCHING. Instantaneous automatic AC or DC power source selection during AC or DC power failure.
- Comparable in size and weight to standard battery box.
- Weighs only 3.1 lbs.
- No user intervention or setup is required!
- Operating temperature: -40° to +70°C.
- Robust, water submersible, sand/dust-proof.
- Modular design that allows for rapid parts replacement and future upgrade.
- Protected against short circuit, current limiting, over-voltage and over-temperature.
- EMI/RFI protection. Designed to meet MIL-STD 1275, 461, 810 and TEMPEST.
- Local and remote operating status: Night Vision Goggles compatible AC and DC self test lights,
remote relay contacts and TTL logic.
- Auxiliary 26VDC/1A output for external equipment.
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
- 3 Years warranty.
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: email@example.com