TRANSCEIVER KIT FOR AN/PRC-117G WIDEBAND MULTIBAND MULTIMISSION MANPACK RADIO
Part Number: ABP-TRSC-KIT-5
|TRANSCEIVER KIT FOR AN/PRC-117G AND RF-7800M-MP|
WIDEBAND MULTIBAND MULTIMISSION MANPACK RADIO
ARE SOLD SEPARATELY OR G.F.E.
Part number: ABP-TRSC-KIT-5 (for AN/PRC-117G or RF-7800M-MP manpack transceiver).
Each unit includes one Transceiver Power Supply™ uninterruptible power supply, one Shock/Vibration
Rack Mount, one High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™, one battery, AC / DC / Audio cables and manuals.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Uninterruptible power supply for AN/PRC-117G and RF-7800M-MP Wideband Multiband Multimission Manpack Radio in vehicle convoy, Command Post, TOC, shelter, HMMWV, military & civilian vehicles, aircraft, shipboard and portable applications.
- Powers the AN/PRC-117G transceiver during training/exercise.
- AN/PRC-117G transceiver operation from almost any AC power source worldwide (including aircraft or generator power) or 9-36VDC power source (HMMWV and other vehicles).
- Eliminates extensive and expensive battery replacement.
- Conserves batteries for critical missions.
- Worldwide input power (including aircraft power): 85-270 VAC / 47-440 Hz or 9-36 VDC.
- Supplies 26.5VDC / 5.25A max, 7A peak to the AN/PRC-117G transceiver which allows for future AN/PRC-117G transceiver upgrades.
- ZERO WAIT SWITCHING™. Instantaneous automatic switchover to the rechargeable backup battery during AC or DC power failure.
- Highest level of uninterruptible power w/battery backup.
- Rechargeable, removable and replaceable internal battery provides long AN/PRC-117G radio operation time in receive and transmit mode. Battery is 1/3 the size of BA-5590/BB-2590 battery.
- The ABP-TPS-1 is fully operational with or without the battery while maintaining the AN/PRC-117G in max transmit power.
- Comparable in size and weight to standard battery box.
- Weighs only 3.1 lbs (without the battery pack).
- Very small size: 5.48" x 5.35" x 2.86".
- No user intervention or setup is required!
- Automatic battery charging while operating the AN/PRC-117G transceiver from an AC or DC power source.
- Transceiver and power supply are mounted on a Jerk-And-Run mount with quick release.
- High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™ with special Automatic Level Control (ALC) is included for local/remote operation.
- Jerk-And-Run Mount with heavy duty shock/vibration isolators.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +71°C (military grade).
- Robust, water submersible, sand/dust-proof.
- Modular design that allows for rapid parts replacement and future upgrade.
- Protected against EMI & RFI noise, reverse polarity, voltage surge, over-voltage, over temperature and short circuit.
- EMI/RFI protection. Designed to meet MIL-STD 1275, 461, 462, 810 and TEMPEST.
- Local and remote operating status: Night Vision Goggles compatible AC, DC and BATTERY STATUS self test indicator lights and TTL logic.
- Auxiliary 26.5VDC / 1A output to power external equipment (speakers and others devices).
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
- 3 Years warranty.
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: email@example.com