MULTI-RADIO MULTI-BAND VEHICLE ADAPTER SYSTEM
Part Number: ABP-MRMB-1
|MULTI-RADIO MULTI-BAND VEHICLE ADAPTER|
SYSTEM FOR AN/PRC-117F, AN/PSC-5C/D, MBMMR,
AN/PRC-113, AN/URC-200, RF-5000 & MXF 400
ARE SOLD SEPARATELY OR G.F.E.
Part number: ABP-MRMB-1
Each unit includes a 40 Watt Amplifier, AC/DC Uninterruptible Power System,
High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™, Cables (AC, DC, Audio) and one Operation / Maintenance manual.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Versatile, integrated, interoperable, self-contained mount for vehicle or base station applications.
- Command Post, TOC, shelter, HMMWV, military & civilian vehicles, aircraft, shipboard, portable applications.
- Uninterruptible operation from almost any AC power source worldwide (including aircraft power) or 9-36VDC power source (HMMWV and other vehicles).
- 40 Watt Muti-Band Power Amplifier for extended Vehicle/Base Station range.
- Worldwide input power (including aircraft power): 85-270 VAC / 47-440 Hz or 9-36 VDC (HMMWV and other military/civilian vehicles).
- Supplies 26.5VDC / 5.25Amp, 7A peak to the transceiver.
- Automatic battery charging while operating the transceiver from an AC or DC power source.
- ZERO WAIT SWITCHING™. Instantaneous automatic switchover to the rechargeable backup battery during AC or DC power failure.
- No user intervention after setup is required!
- High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™ with special Automatic Level Control (ALC) for local/remote operation in vehicle or base station setup.
- Optional Reversible Data/Accessory connector option for AN/PRC-117F and AN/PRC-150.
- Auxiliary 26VDC/1A output for external equipment.
- Robust, water/sand/dust-proof.
- Modular design that allows for rapid parts replacement and future upgrade.
- Protected against short circuit, current limiting, over-voltage and over-temperature.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C.
- Small size: 15”W x 13.7”D x 5.1”H.
- Weighs 25 lbs (without Transceiver).
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
- 3 Years warranty.
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org