FOUR AN/PRC-117G INTEGRATED TRANSCEIVER COMMUNICATIONS CASE
Part Number: ABP-ITCC-4G
|INTEGRATED 4 TRANSCEIVERS COMMUNICATION|
CASE FOR 4 AN/PRC-117G, RF-7800M-MP WIDEBAND
MULTIBAND MULTIMISSION MANPACK RADIOS
TRANSCEIVERS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY OR G.F.E.
Part number: ABP-ITCC-4G (with removable lids)
Each unit includes 4 uninterruptible power supplies for AN/PRC-117G, 3 TAS-1, 1 6N-HEAS-1, 4 Desktop AC/DC, 9 AUC-1, 4 DCC-2, 1 DCC-4 cables and one Operation/Maintenance manual.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Part number: ABP-STO-6SP-1 6 ABP-HEAS-1 speakers, 6 ABP-DCC-2-200 and 6 ABP-AS-AUC-1-200 cables in Storage/Transportation Case.
- Part Number: ABP-AS-DCC-2 long DC cable for 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™.
- Part Number: ABP-AS-AUC-1 10’ long Audio cable for 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™.
- AN/PRC-117G Wideband Multiband Multimission Manpack Radio COMSEC is available.
- SATCOM Antennas & Broad-Band Antennas:
ABP-ANT-55 Miniature foldable, High gain SATCOM antenna. 200W CW.
Including: 12 feet coax cable and storage/carry case. Weighs 3.1 lbs. Can be stowed inside the case.
ABP-ANT-11 Foldable, High gain SATCOM antenna. 200W CW. Including: 12 feet coax cable
and storage/carry case. Withstands wind loading of 80 MPH.
ABP-ANT-90 Foldable, “X WING” SATCOM-On-The-Move antenna. Magnetic mount. SATCOM & LOS.
ABP-ANT-86 Omnidirectional SATCOM-On-The-Move antenna. Fixed mount. 200W CW.
- Part Number: ABP-DCC-SLV-2 External DC input cable with slave HMMWV connector (10 feet long).
- Other antennas and longer Coax cables are available. Contact ABP for more information.
- Integrated Transceiver Communication Case-4 with removable lids. Including 4 uninterruptible power supplies for 4 AN/PRC-117G or RF-7800M-MP transceivers in vehicle convoy, Command Post, TOC, shelter, HMMWV, military & civilian vehicles, aircraft, and/or shipboard.
- 1 6N-HEAS-1, 3 ABP-TAS-1, 9 AUC-1, 4 Desktop AC/DC, 4 DCC-2, 1 DCC-4 cables. Powers 4 transceivers during Fly Away/training/exercise.
- Uninterruptible transceiver operation from almost any AC power source worldwide (including aircraft power) or 9-36VDC power source (HMMWV and other vehicles).
- Worldwide input power (including aircraft power): 85-270 VAC / 47-440 Hz or 9-36 VDC.
- Uninterruptible 26.5VDC / 5.25Amp, 7A peak per radio.
- ZERO WAIT SWITCHING™. Instantaneous automatic switchover to the rechargeable backup battery during AC or DC power failure. 4 Batteries are included.
- One operator. No user intervention or setup is required!
- Automatic battery charging while operating the transceiver and speaker from AC or DC power source.
- 1 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker ABP-6N-HEAS-1 with special Automatic Level Control (ALC) for local/remote operation of up to 6 transceivers.
- 3 Transceiver Audio Splitter ABP-TAS-1.
- Operating temperature: -40 to +70°C.
- Robust, water/air tight and sand/dust proof case is a two-man carry and has retractable handles for easy mobility.
- Small size: 36"L x 22"W x 15"H.
- Weighs 94 lbs (including 6 ABP-HEAS-1 speakers and long cables).
- 4 Transceivers are mounted on a Jerk-And-Run mount.
- Storage space for Speaker, cables, G.F.E. Transceiver, Laptop Computers, handset and antennas.
- 4 Auxiliary 26.5VDC/1A outputs for external equipment.
- 3 Years warranty. Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: email@example.com