INTEGRATED 4 TRANSCEIVERS COMMUNICATION CASE
Part Number: ABP-ITCC-3
|INTEGRATED 4 TRANSCEIVERS COMMUNICATION CASE|
AN/PSC 5, AN/PSC-5D, MBMMR, AN/PRC 117F, AN/PRC-150,
AN/PRC 138, AN/PRC 113, AN/URC 200, PRC-119 SINCGARS ASIP
TRANSCEIVERS, ANTENNAS &
SPEAKERS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY OR G.F.E.
Part number: ABP-ITCC-3 (3 with removable lids)
Each unit includes 2 uninterruptible power supplies for specified PSC-5 / PRC-117F / PRC-150 / PRC-113 / URC-200
and 2 uninterruptible power supplies for PRC-119 SINCGARS ASIP, 3 TAS-1, 1 6N-HEAS-1, 4 Desktop AC/DC, 9 AUC-1,
4 DCC-2, 1 DCC-4 cables and one Operation/Maintenance manual.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Part number: ABP-STO-6SP-1 6 ABP-HEAS-1 speakers, 6 ABP-DCC-2-200 and 6 ABP-AS-AUC-1-200
cables in Storage/Transportation Case.
- Part Number: ABP-AS-DCC-2 long DC cable for 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™.
- Part Number: ABP-AS-AUC-1 10’ long Audio cable for 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™.
- AN/PRC-117F , Multimission Manpack Radio COMSEC.
Including: one handset, one LOS antenna and one operation manual.
- AN/PRC-150(C) Advanced Secured HF-SSB/VHF-FM Tactical Manpack Radio.
Including: one handset, one antenna and one operation manual.
- SATCOM Antennas & Broad-Band Antennas:
ABP-ANT-55 Miniature foldable, High gain SATCOM antenna. 200W CW.
Including: 12 feet coax cable and storage/carry case. Weighs 3.1 lbs. Can be stowed inside the case.
ABP-ANT-11 Foldable, High gain SATCOM antenna. 200W CW. Including: 12 feet coax cable
and storage/carry case. Withstands wind loading of 80 MPH.
ABP-ANT-90 Foldable, “X WING” SATCOM-On-The-Move antenna. Magnetic mount. SATCOM & LOS.
ABP-ANT-86 Omnidirectional SATCOM-On-The-Move antenna. Fixed mount. 200W CW.
- Part number:
ABP-AS-DCC-4 Y-Split Auxiliary 24VDC output cable to supply DC power for external Encryption.
- Part number: ABP-BT-24V/1.9AH-1 24V/2AH SLA rechargeable battery pack. NSN: 6140-01-493-8357.
- Part number:
ABP-DATA-TR-1 Data/Accessories connector option for AN/PRC-117F and AN/PRC-150
- Part Number: ABP-DCC-SLV-2 External DC input cable with slave HMMWV connector (10 feet long).
- Other antennas and longer Coax cables are available. Contact ABP for more information.
- Integrated Transceiver Communication Case -3 with removable lids. Including 2 uninterruptible power
supplies for PSC-5 / PRC-117F / PRC-150 / PRC-113 / URC-200 and 2 uninterruptible power supplies for
PRC-119 SINCGARS ASIP series transceivers in vehicle convoy, Command Post, TOC, shelter, HMMWV,
military & civilian vehicles, aircraft, shipboard, portable.
- 3 TAS-1, 1 6N-HEAS-1, 4 Desktop AC/DC, 9 AUC-1, 4 DCC-2, 1 DCC-4 cables.0 Powers 4 transceivers
during Fly Away/training/exercise.
- Uninterruptible transceiver operation from almost any AC power source worldwide (including aircraft power)
or 9-36VDC power source (HMMWV and other vehicles).
- Worldwide input power (including aircraft power): 85-270 VAC / 47-440 Hz or 9-36 VDC.
- Uninterruptible 26.5VDC / 5.25Amp, 7A peak per radio.
- ZERO WAIT SWITCHING™. Instantaneous automatic switchover to the rechargeable backup
battery during AC or DC power failure. 3 Batteries are included.
- Same battery capacity as BB 490/U battery at 1/2 the size and 3/4 weight! Install 2 Removable,
replaceable internal battery packs for same capacity as BB 390A/U.
- Fully operational with or without the battery.
- One operator. No user intervention or setup is required!
- Automatic battery charging while operating the transceiver and speaker from AC or DC power source.
- 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™ ABP-6N-HEAS-1 with special Automatic Level Control (ALC) for
local/remote operation of up to 6 transceivers.
- Transceiver Audio Splitter™ ABP-TAS-1 allows a connection of up to six speakers to one transceiver.
- Reversible Data/Accessory connector option for AN/PRC-117F and AN/PRC-150 (optional).
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C.
- Robust, water/air tight and sand/dust proof case is a two-man carry and has retractable handles for easy mobility.
- Small size: 36”L x 22”W x 20”H.
- Weighs 134 lbs (w/batteries, speakers w/o Transceivers).
- 3 Transceivers are mounted on a Jerk-And-Run mount.
- Storage space for Speaker, cables, G.F.E. Transceiver, Laptop Computers, handset and antennas.
- 3 Auxiliary 26VDC/1A outputs for external equipment.
- 3 Years warranty. Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: email@example.com