DUAL BASE STATION / REPEATER / RETRANSMIT INTEGRATED CASE
FOR AN/PRC-152 HANDHELD RADIO
Part Number: ABP-RPT-152-3
|DUAL BASE STATION / REPEATER / RETRANSMIT|
INTEGRATED CASE FOR AN/PRC152 HANDHELD RADIO
AN/PRC-152 RADIOS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY OR G.F.E.
Part number: ABP-RPT-152-3
Each unit includes dual 50 Watt Amplification, AC/DC Uninterruptible Power System, Cables
(AC, DC) and one Operation / Maintenance manual.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Part number: AN/PRC-152 Multi band, Multi mission Handheld Radio COMSEC
- Part number: ABP-HEAS-1 High efficiency amplified speaker™ for local and remote capability.
- Part number: ABP-AS-DCC-2 10’ long DC cable for 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™.
- Part number: ABP-AS-AUC-1 10’ long Audio cable for 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™.
- SATCOM Antennas & Broad-Band Antennas:
ABP-ANT-55 Miniature foldable, High gain SATCOM antenna. 200W CW.
Including: 12 feet coax cable and storage/carry case. Weighs 3.1 lbs.
ABP-ANT-11 Foldable, High gain SATCOM antenna. 200W CW. Including: 12 feet coax cable
and storage/carry case. Withstands wind loading of 80 MPH.
ABP-ANT-90 Foldable, “X WING” SATCOM-On-The-Move antenna. Magnetic mount. SATCOM & LOS.
ABP-ANT-86 Omnidirectional SATCOM-On-The-Move antenna. Fixed mount. 200W CW.
- ABP-ANT-3512HP 30 to 512 MHz Multi mission tactical antenna, High Power, 200 watts for Vehicle, Command Post, TOC and Shelter.
- Part number: ABP-DCC-SLV-2 External DC input cable with slave HMMWV connector (10 feet long).
- Contact ABP for more information..
- Versatile, Integrated, interoperable, self-contained Dual 50 Watt Multi-Band, SINCGARS Frequency Hopping Base Station/Repeater/Retransmit case for AN/PRC-152 Handheld radios.
- Command Post, TOC, shelter, HMMWV, military & civilian vehicles, aircraft, shipboard, portable applications.
- Uninterruptible operation from almost any AC power source worldwide (including aircraft power) or 9-36VDC power source (HMMWV and other vehicles).
- Triple purpose capability that can be employed as a dual Base Station, Repeater or Re-transmitter.
- Dual 50 Watt Muti-Band amplification for extended Base Station/Repeater range.
- Worldwide input power (including aircraft power): 85-270 VAC / 47-440 Hz or 9-36 VDC.
- No user intervention after setup is required!
- Two Auxiliary 26VDC/1A outputs for High Efficiency Amplified Speakers™ or external equipment.
- Optional High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™ with special Automatic Level Control (ALC) for local/remote operation in base station setup.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C.
- Space age robust composite case with quick lock latches and internal gasket is water/air tight and sand/dust proof.
- Small size: 19.25”L x 15.3”W x 7.5”H.
- Weighs 30 lbs (without Transceivers).
- Storage space for AC and DC cables, coax cables, G.F.E. radios, handsets and antennas.
- Padlock lockable and commercial airline checkable.
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
- 3 Years warranty.
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org