Battery Eliminator for AN/PRC-152 Radio
Part Number: ABP-DCBE-1
FOR AN/PRC-152 RADIO
RADIO SOLD SEPARATELY
Part number: ABP-DCBE-1
Each unit includes one Operation/Maintenance manual. DC Input cable is required. See Optional Accessories below.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Part number: ABP-AS-DCC-6 DC cable for BA-5590 / BB-390 / BB-590 / BB-2590 battery. 3 Feet long.
- Part number: ABP-AS-DCC-9 12VDC cable with Cigarette Lighter plug for civilian vehicles. 10 Feet long.
- Part number: ABP-AS-SLV-1 24VDC/28VDC cable w/NATO Slave connector for HMMWV. 10 Feet long.
- Part number: ABP-AS-DCC-8 12VDC/24VDC cable with alligator clips. 10 Feet long.
- Part number: ABP-AS-DCC-5 12VDC/24VDC cable with lugs. 10 Feet long.
- Allows the radio to be powered from a standard BA-5590 or BB-390 or BB-590 or BB-2590 communication battery that is readily available.
- Operates from external DC power source, civilian and military vehicles.
- Small and lightweight unit.
- For vehicle convoy, Command Post, TOC, shelter, HMMWV, military & civilian vehicles, aircraft, shipboard and portable applications.
- Eliminates extensive and expensive battery replacement and charging while conserving radio batteries for critical missions.
- Flexible DC input power from 6VDC to 36VDC to include 6VDC, 12VDC, 24VDC and 28VDC.
- Operates from external DC power source, 12VDC civilian and 24VDC/28VDC military vehicles.
- No user intervention or setup is required!
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C.
- Waterproof and sand/dustproof.
- Small same size as the AN/PRC-152 battery.
- Weighs 8 oz.
- 3 Years warranty.
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
||6VDC to 36VDC|
||To suit AN/PRC-152 radio|
||Reverse polarity, short circuit, voltage surge, over temperature and EMI & RFI noise.|
||Up to 98%.|
|Operating Temperature Range:
||-40°C to +70°C (Military grade)|
||-45°C to +125°C|
||Same size as the AN/PRC-152 battery.|
||Waterproof and sand/dustproof.|
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org