4 TRANSCEIVERS MBITR / JEM INTEGRATED FLEX CASE
Part Number: ABP-ITPC-4FLEX-MBITR-250
|INTEGRATED FLEX POWER/VOICE/DATA CASE FOR|
2 PRC-148 MBITR / JEM and 2 PSC-5, PSC-5D, MBMMR,
PRC-117F, PRC-117G, PRC-150, PRC-138, PRC-113, RF-5000
TRANSCEIVERS, ANTENNAS &
SPEAKERS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY
Part number: ABP-ITPC-4FLEX-MBITR-250 (specify transceiver type)
Each unit includes 4 Uninterruptible Power Supplies, 2 Rechargeable Battery Packs, Cables (AC and DC) and one Operation/Maintenance manual.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Integrated, self-contained flex power/voice/data case for 2 PRC-148 MBITR or JEM & 2 AN/PRC-117G, AN/PSC-5, AN/PSC-5D, MBMMR, AN/PRC-117F, AN/PRC-150, AN/PRC-138, AN/PRC-113 AN/URC-200, MXF-400 & RF-5000 transceivers in vehicle convoy, CP, TOC, shelter, HMMWV, military & civilian vehicles, aircraft, shipboard, portable applications.
- Interoperable. Operates different transceiver types.
- Powers 4 transceivers during Fly Away/training/exercise.
- Uninterruptible transceiver operation from almost any AC power source worldwide (including aircraft power)
or 9-36VDC power source (HMMWV and other vehicles).
- Eliminates extensive and expensive battery replacement.
- PRC-117G or PRC-117F/PSC5 in each interchangeable radio position.
- Worldwide input power (including aircraft power): 85-270 VAC / 47-440 Hz or 9-36 VDC.
- Uninterruptible 26.5VDC / 5.25Amp, 7A peak per radio.
- ZERO WAIT SWITCHING™. Instantaneous automatic switchover to the rechargeable backup
battery during AC or DC power failure. 2 Batteries are included.
- 50 Watts Multi-Band Power Amplification, FH for PRC-148 MBITR / JEM.
- Fully operational with or without the battery.
- One operator. No user intervention or setup is required!
- Automatic battery charging while operating the transceiver and speaker from AC or DC power source.
- Optional 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™ with special Automatic Level Control (ALC) for
local/remote operation of up to 6 transceivers.
- Reversible Data/Accessory connector option for AN/PRC-117F and AN/PRC-150 (optional).
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C.
- Space age robust composite case with wheels, retractable handle, quick lock latches and internal
gasket. Water/air tight and sand/dust proof.
- Small size: 32.5”L x 20.5”W x 11.3”H.
- Weighs 86 lbs (With batteries. Without Transceivers).
- Transceivers are mounted on a Jerk-And-Run mount.
- Storage space for Speaker, cables, G.F.E. Transceiver, Laptop Computers, handset and antennas.
- EMI/RFI and Shock/Vibration protection.
- 4 Auxiliary 26VDC/1A outputs for external equipment.
- 3 Years warranty. Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org